David Miller’s practice focuses on civil litigation with an emphasis on complex matters. Throughout his career, David has counseled both plaintiffs and defendants in a wide variety of legal disputes ranging from small claims cases with a few thousand dollars at issue to class actions with tens of millions of dollars on the line. His attention to detail, steadfast reliability, sound acumen and unwavering ethics empower him to efficiently and effectively handle all phases of a legal dilemma, from the pre-litigation stage, through the entire litigation process, and in appeals, as necessary.
David assists individuals, insurers, business owners, corporations, homeowners, general contractors, developers, subcontractors, suppliers, design professionals and medical professionals with commercial/business disputes, construction litigation/liens, personal injury claims, premises liability matters, class actions, general liability claims, medical malpractice claims, product liability matters, landlord-tenant issues and a wide variety of transactional matters.
David, a Wellington resident for over twenty-five years, enjoys spending time with his wife and their sons, cooking, traveling, fishing and working out when he is not assisting clients.
- Nova Southeastern University Shepard Broad College of Law – Juris Doctorate (with Honors)
- Florida State University – Bachelor of Science
- Class Action
- General Liability
- Medical Malpractice
- Personal Injury
- Premises Liability
- Products Liability
- U.S. District Court, Southern, Middle and Northern Districts of Florida
Awards & Honors
- The Florida Bar
- Palm Beach Bar Association (No Shave November Committee Member)
- American Bar Association (Delegate on behalf of the Palm Beach County Bar Association)
- Craig S. Barnard American Inns of Court, Present Membership Chair and Former Outreach Chair
- Fourth District Court of Appeal of Florida Historical Society