David Miller practices civil litigation with an emphasis on complex matters. As an experienced litigator, David has counseled both plaintiffs and defendants in a wide variety of legal issues ranging from small claims cases with a few thousand dollars at issue, to class actions with tens of millions of dollars on the line. His attention to detail, sound acumen, unwavering ethics and steadfast reliability empower him to efficiently and effectively handle all phases of a legal dilemma, from the pre-litigation stage, through the entire litigation process, and in appeals.
David assists individuals, insurers, businesses, property owners, condominium/homeowner associations, general contractors, developers, subcontractors, manufacturers, suppliers and design professionals with commercial/business disputes, construction matters, personal injury claims, premises liability claims, general liability claims, class actions, product liability matters, and in transactions.
David has been a Wellington resident for over twenty-five years. When he is not assisting clients, he enjoys spending time with his family, cooking meals from scratch, traveling, fishing and working out.
- Nova Southeastern University Shepard Broad College of Law – Juris Doctorate (with Honors)
- Florida State University – Bachelor of Science
- Class Action
- General Liability
- Personal Injury
- Premises Liability
- Products Liability
- U.S. District Court, Southern, Middle and Northern Districts of Florida
Associations and Memberships
- Palm Beach County Bar Association (General Member, Delegate to the American Bar Association & No Shave November Committee Member)
- American Bar Association (General Member & Delegate on behalf of the Palm Beach County Bar Association)
- Craig S. Barnard American Inns of Court (General Member, Former Membership Chair & Former Outreach Chair)
- Fourth District Court of Appeal of Florida Historical Society (General Member)