Meghan graduated with honors from the University of Florida in 2003 with a Bachelor of Arts degree in English. She obtained her Juris Doctorate degree from the University of Florida in December of 2006 and has been admitted to the Florida Bar since April of 2007. Meghan joined the firm as a Partner in 2021.
Meghan is also admitted to the Southern and Northern Districts of Florida, and she has practiced in both State and Federal courts. Meghan has assisted both homeowners and insurers in pre-suit matters and litigation. Her practice areas include insurance defense, commercial and residential contracts, and bad-faith litigation.
- University of Florida – Juris Doctorate
- University of Florida – Bachelor of Arts in English (with honors)
- Insurance Defense
- U.S. District Court (S.D. Fla.)
- U.S. District Court (N.D. Fla.)
Awards & Honors
- National Association of Subrogation Professionals
- Palm Beach County Bar Association
- Legal Research, Writing, and Drafting Certificate
- Book Award in Advanced Legal Research and Writing