Hillarie Miller is a graduate of the University of Idaho, where she received a Bachelor of Arts degree in Crime and Justice Studies. She graduated cum laude from the Florida Coastal School of Law, ranking in the top 6% of her class. While in law school, she served as Editor-in-Chief of the Law Review and received numerous academic accolades. She was admitted to the Florida Bar in 2012.
Ms. Miller is a former prosecutor with extensive courtroom experience, having successfully prosecuted hundreds of cases in misdemeanor, juvenile, and felony court. She has been professionally recognized for her trial work and was awarded the Trial Top Gun award for the State Attorney’s Office, 7th Judicial Circuit, Florida. Additionally, Ms. Miller has worked in private practice as a civil litigator. Her prior experience includes Engle progeny tobacco litigation, products liability, wrongful death, premise liability, worker’s compensation, and automobile negligence.
- Florida Coastal School of Law – Juris Doctor
- University of Idaho – Bachelor of Arts in Crime and Justice Studies
- Personal Injury
- Products Liability
- Premise Liability
Awards & Honors
- Trial Top Gun Award, Office of the State Attorney, 7th Judicial Circuit
- Johns County Bar Association, Treasurer, 2020
- Editor-in-Chief, The Florida Coastal Law Review, 2011-2012
- Dean’s Scholar, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012
- Book Award in Persuasive Legal Writing
- Best Oral Advocate and Best Memo in Lawyering Process II