KirSheng “Kirk” Chen is an associate out of the firm’s office in West Palm Beach, Florida. He practices in the areas of Commercial and Civil Litigation, with an emphasis on construction disputes. He has experience representing design professionals, contractors, owners, developers, inspectors, and associated business entities. Mr. Chen also has extensive experience representing large financial institutions, as he did so during the residential foreclosure crisis.
Mr. Chen was also previously an Assistant State Attorney for the 17th Judicial Circuit, where he served as a division lead in the Misdemeanor Trial Unit.
As an actively serving officer in the Florida Army National Guard, Mr. Chen was deployed for domestic disaster relief for Hurricane Michael and Hurricane Irma. He has also served our nation overseas, in support of Counter-Terrorism missions.
- University of Florida – Bachelor of Arts in Criminology and Minor in Business Administration – 2008
- University of Maryland Carey School of Law – 2011
- Construction Defect Litigation
- Construction Law
- Professional Liability
- Premises Liability
- General Liability
- Florida Bar, 2011
- U.S. District Court (S.D. Florida)
- U.S. District Court (M.D. Florida)