Anne-Marie is from Jacksonville, Florida. Prior to entering law school, Anne-Marie attended The University of North Florida where she received a Bachelor of Science in Communications specializing in Advertising and Marketing with a minor in Art History. Anne-Marie went on to receive her Juris Doctorate at Florida Coastal School of Law, where she was a member of the Florida Coastal Honors Society and a recipient of the Dean’s Merit Scholarship. After clerking for Derrevere, Hawkes, Black & Cozad during law school she was hired as a Law Clerk in 2015 and then as an Associate Attorney in 2016.
Mrs. Dale practices in all areas of civil litigation, including, but not limited to, commercial litigation, premises liability, products liability, insurance subrogation, workers compensation, personal injury and insurance defense.
- Florida Coastal School of Law – Juris Doctorate
- University of North Florida – Bachelor of Science in Communications
- Insurance Subrogation
- Products Liability
- Workers Compensation
- Personal Injury
- First and Third-Party Insurance Defense
- U.S. District Court (Middle District of Florida)
Awards & Honors
- National Association of Subrogation Professionals
- Palm Beach County Bar Association
- Legal Research, Writing, and Drafting Certificate
- Book Award in Advanced Legal Research and Writing