Stephen is a graduate of Emerson College in Boston Massachusetts, where he received a Bachelor of Arts degree in Writing and Literature. Stephen received his Juris Doctorate Degree, from Suffolk University School of Law and is admitted to practice law in the state of Massachusetts. Stephen has extensive experience in complex civil litigation cases, as well as experience across a wide variety of areas including, but not limited to, medical malpractice claims, insurance subrogation, insurance defense, personal injury, products liability, family law, landlord tenant disputes and appellate practice. Since joining DSB&C in 2020, Stephen has become a valued addition to the firm’s expanding subrogation team in New England.
- Suffolk University School of Law – Juris Doctorate
- Emerson College – Bachelor of Arts in Writing and Literature
- Rhode Island
- U.S. District Court (Massachusetts)
Awards & Honors
- Suffolk Law School Jurisprudence Award – Criminal Law 2011-2012
- Essex County Bar Association