Steven Warner graduated from the University of Miami School of Business with a degree in Accounting in 1978. Mr. Warner graduated from the University of Miami School of Law, and was admitted to practice in 1982. He later received an LL.M. in Taxation of the University of Miami and is a retired Certified Public Accountant.
He has a broad background in both litigation and transactions. With his diverse background and in his 40th year as a member of the Bar, Steven has developed the sophisticated judgment and insight to address and resolve economic issues, as well as legal issues, necessary to achieve the most desirable results for his clients.
Mr. Warner’s litigation practice includes first and third party insurance defense, premises liability, construction litigation, business torts, contract disputes, complex real estate litigation, title litigation, subrogation, and appeals. Mr. Warner has been a lecturer for the National Association of Subrogation Professionals, and has been cited in La Coe’s Pleadings Under the Florida Rules of Civil Procedure.
- University of Miami – Master of Laws
- University of Miami School of Business – Juris Doctorate
- University of Miami School of Law – Bachelor of Arts
- Litigation & Appeals
- Real Estate
- Commercial Transactions
- U.S. District Court, Middle District of Florida
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of Florida
- United States Court of Appeals for the 11th Circuit