Elizabeth Zimmaro received her Juris Doctor from Nova Southeastern University, Shepard Broad Law Center in May 2010. While in law school, she was an active competing member of the Association of Trial Lawyers of America and was also involved in law school’s International Center for Human Rights.
Ms. Zimmaro focuses her practice on complex civil matters including Construction Defect Litigation, Complex Commercial and Business Litigation, and General Liability Defense. For over the past decade, Ms. Zimmaro has worked extensively in all facets of construction law, including representation of design professionals, contractors, subcontractor and other in both state and federal courts throughout Florida.
- J.D. Nova Southeastern University, 2010
- B.A. Palm Beach Atlantic University, 2002
- Construction Defect Litigation
- Construction Law
- Professional Liability
- Premises Liability
- General Liability
- Florida Bar, 2010
- U.S. District Court (M.D. Florida)
- U.S. District Court (S.D. Fla)
Awards & Honors
- Florida Bar Member
- Palm Beach County Bar Association
- American Institute of Architects